Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Make Up Expressions by Staci

Full View Photography has a new partner! Make Up Expressions by Staci is teaming up with us! Staci has awesomely provided us with a little bio about herself. I've seen her work, and lemme tell ya, she's GREAT! I wouldn't recommend anyone I didnt feel was awesome.

"My name is Staci, I am a freelance makeup artist in Jacksonville, Fl. I am currently part of the regional makeup artist team and an accredited Clinique consultant. I love what I do. Working with Clinique has given me vast knowledge on products and skin care.

I currently have a wide selection of Clinique and Mac products, plus other great products.I can do any style of makeup from weddings, pageants, costumes to runway!

I am excited to be working with Dani of Full View Photography. If you are looking for a great photographer, call her and tell her you’d like Makeup Expressions by Staci to do your makeup. I can meet you at your home or at the shoot location to create your perfect look!"

We can't wait for the first shoot where we get to work together! Will YOU be the first?

No comments:

Post a Comment