Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hairz Lookin At You!

So people have asked me over and over where I get my hair done. Firstly, thats some AWESOME flattery, and secondly, I have the most kick ass hair dresser anyone could ever ask for, thirdly, the entire staff at Hairz Lookin At You is the SAME way! Today they asked me to do a mini photo session for them, which I gladly did! They are SUCH great people! The salon is always fun to be at, not stuffy at all, and they are genuinely nice people who KNOW how to style hair.

Salon info:

904-645-5665

1655 Saint Johns Bluff Rd S

Jacksonville, FL 32246


So when you need a root touch up, trim, wax, or anything of the sort, give Jobi, Tony, Tim or Annmarita (I'm SOOOO sorry hun if I spelled your name wrong!) a call and tell them Dani sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment